MORE to BROWSE - Pages that might be of Interest

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Filling In A Gap

What with chasing deadlines (trying to avoid the sound of them whizzing by...) attending the Historical Novel Conference and getting The Next Book started I just haven't time to write a blog post today.



Still, I don't want to leave you with nothing to read, so I thought I'd fill you in with a couple of other nice people worth visiting and bookmarking.... (in alphabetical order...)



Happy Visiting!

Anna Belfrage's Blog

Alison Morton

Antoine Vanner

C.C. Humphreys



Derek Birks

Lucienne Boyce

Pauline Barclay


4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment - it should appear soon. If you are having problems, contact me on author AT helenhollick DOT net and I will post your comment for you. That said ...SPAMMERS or rudeness will be composted or turned into toads.

Helen