MORE to BROWSE - Pages that might be of Interest

Thursday 20 December 2012

The Thursday (Mid-Winter) Thought


I know it is a day early (Winter Solstice is tomorrow, 21st December) but as this is my usual Thursday Thought spot...

Bright Blessings to all my Pagan  Friends 
for the Mid-Winter Solstice 



May the moon light your path
&
May all shadows fall behind you.

(no idea where the image came from - I "borrowed" it from someone, who "borrowed" it from someone else who .....

For those interested, my fourth Sea Witch Voyage 
Ripples In The Sand
is now available on Kindle 
( in book form ready for pre-order )
details:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - it should appear soon. If you are having problems, contact me on author AT helenhollick DOT net and I will post your comment for you. That said ...SPAMMERS or rudeness will be composted or turned into toads.

Helen