MORE to BROWSE - Pages that might be of Interest

Thursday 22 November 2012

Thanksgiving Day USA (the Thursday Thought)




With all best wishes to the 
United States of America 
for a 
Happy and Peaceful 
Thanksgiving




we do not celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK - but everyone, everywhere in the world should find the time for a quiet moment of thought and be thankful for something, no matter how small, how apparently unimportant.

Even when things seem at their bleakest there is still something to be thankful for - your health, your friends, the sun that shines, the plants that grow...


Thank you, Great Spirit for all the wonderful people in my life; 
those I have met, and those I have yet to meet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - it should appear soon. If you are having problems, contact me on author AT helenhollick DOT net and I will post your comment for you. That said ...SPAMMERS or rudeness will be composted or turned into toads.

Helen